Residential Electrical Technician
5 years experience required
- Experience working on residential electrical issues.
- Experience trouble shooting, estimating, and up selling.
- Must know algebra and basic math.
- Must know the NEC code book or at least how to look the codes up.
- Experience bending pipe and familiar with using the common tools required for electrical work.
- Experience operating a fork-lift,boom lift, scissor lift, and hole hawg. Any and all certifications a plus. Must have certifications for PV, scissor lift, OSHA, boom lift, and forklift or willing to obtain them.
- Must be able to lift 75lbs.
- Must be willing and capable to work in attics under extreme conditions and heights.
- Experience with low voltage, high voltage, and punch down.
- Must have basic hand tools.
- Must have own reliable vehicle and current clean drivers license.
- Must pass a drug test and background check.
- Bi-lingual a plus but English a must.
Currently part time and on call with the possibility of full time and advancement within the company.
Hours may vary; must be willing to work weekends, nights, and travel within southern Nevada.
Download a fillable job application here